Board Member and Committee Member Nomination Process
- Nomination forms are sent out in April by mail to all members. It is available anytime on the website. The deadline for nominations is annually on August 15th, but nominations are accepted throughout the year.
- Candidates are contacted by the past president to gauge interest and ability to serve.
- Candidates attend the September MNLA Board of Directors’ meeting.
- Candidate information is published in the fall edition of The Leaflet Newsletter.
- Voting occurs via electronic balloting and/or mail prior to or at the annual membership meeting.
Criteria for serving on the Board
- Candidate must be a voting member in good standing.
- Board members are permitted to miss 3 board meetings per year and one face to face meeting
- Must attend Fall Tour and annual Montana Green Expo
- For positions other than Secretary, Committee CHairs, and Member-at-Large which have 2-year commitments, candidates must be willing to make a 5-year commitment to service on the Board
Click here to download Board/Committee Nomination Form
Please return to the MNLA office by August 15th.